Good morning list!

I have a manager who is requesting the ability to be able to run a
report on (for example) a particular Customer, whose data is in both the
Trouble Ticket form (call it Form A) and in the Trouble Ticket Archive
form (Form B).

Both forms are identical as far as the fields, but there is no workflow
other than On Display Form B is Read-only.

She feels that she will have to report on a customer's issues going back
years.

I don't think this is a join as there is no common field and I'm not
looking to grab data from both on a particular ticket, it is simply
searching Form A, then Form B where Company Name=whatever.  I think I
will be able to do a direct SQL using UNION but I am stuck on how to get
the data displayed.  Can I use DDE to send it to Excel??

I built a quick "Report" form that has an active link that will do the
query.  Is this the right path to go down?

Thanks in advance.

Windows 2003 server

MS SQL 2005 db

ARS Version 7.1 for all

Jackie Morris

Easylink Services International Corporation

732-652-3611 (office)

732-352-7656 (fax)