From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Renjini Johney
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 11:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: creating tickets from HPD

--0016364ec7a8d3289d0482b830fc

No , the error is not related to assignment mapping(i am providing the
support compnay, organization and group)
The error says first name, last name etc etc cannot be blank ( even when
provide all the mandatory fields on HPD)
This goes away if i assign a support group to the person

Regards
Renjini

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Roger Justice <rjust2...@aol.com>
wrote:

> ** Since HPD:incidentInterface_Create is also creating a new
HPD:Helpdesk
> entry is the error associated to no assignment mapping?

_______

--0016364ec7a8d3289d0482b830fc

the=
 support compnay, organization and group)</div>
wh=
en i provide all the mandatory fields on HPD)</div>
Justice =
href=3D"mailto:rjust2...@aol.com";>rjust2...@aol.co=
0px 0=
px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">** <font face=3D"arial"
color=3D=
"black" size=3D"2">Since HPD:incidentInterface_Create is also creating a
ne=
w HPD:Helpdesk entry is the error associated to no assignment
mapping?<br>
arial,helvetica">
&lt;<a=
 href=3D"mailto:renjini...@gmail.com";
target=3D"_blank">renjini...@gmail.co=
M</a>&gt;<br>To: <a href=3D"mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG";
target=3D"_blank">a=
rsl...@arslist.org</a><br>
Sent: Fri, Mar 26, 2010 12:05 pm<br>Subject: creating tickets from
HPD<br><=
br></div></div>
belong t=
o a support group when he/she is trying to create ticket through
HPD:Incide=
ntInterface_Create. </div>
error..Will =
be very good if someone can confirm this<br clear=3D"all"><br>--
href=3D"http:/=
/www.wwrug.com/" target=3D"_blank">www.wwrug.com</a> ARSlist:
&quot;Where t=
he Answers Are&quot;_ </div>