What version of ITSM do you have (not ARS)?  There was a bug in an
earlier release of 7.0.3 that was fixed in one of the patches (patch 4
I think).  Other than that, this error usually means that you do not
have configurations that map the Request selections to proper Incident
defaults.  Turn on logging to see what the errors are.

Regards,
Chuck Baldi