Hi Lisa,

In one of the cases I have observed this behaviour is when the email account
does not exist on the email server that is configured in Remedy.

Please check the existance of the email account to the email server to which
Remedy is sending the email.

Regards,
SriSamSri Appecherla
Mobile# +91 988 480 4001