Hi all:
It appears that records on the "AR System Email Messages" form, caused by a
Notify action in a filter, contain no information to indicate which form and
which record it originated from.

I would have thought they would have designed the email subsystem to include
the form name on which the filter fired, and the record on which the filter
fired.

There is a unique GUID on each email message's record, but that doesn't tie
back to the form/record.

I am trying to have a table on my ticket form to display all the emails that
have been sent from the ticket.

Looks like I have to add records on a separate form on each Notify action. Or
add filters to the AR System Email Messages form to populate some fields based
on keywords on the message.

Somebody please tell me I am wrong.

ARS 6.3