Hi,

I think that part of this could fit in ARInside. The things you can derive
from escalation definitions.

What RRR|Log does is that i looks at the actual escalations fired, how
many records are found, and how much time they take to fire. In other
words real-life data instead of just definitions.

Using real log files is very useful for finding the real problem, as
opposed to badly designed ACTL that are never used anyway, or an unindexed
ESCL searching a form with 3 records (which is really fast anyway).

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: