Hello everybody.  We are looking for a Remedy Administrator / Jr.
Developer.  We are a fortune 20 company in the Healthcare business with
a very strong future.  We offer full benefits that you would see from
most major companies.  The position is in Alpharetta Georgia, which is
about 45 min from Atlanta.

The position is part of a two person team that does the administration
and first level support for our enterprise Remedy application.  That's
you day job.  But what we're looking for is an aspiring developer.
Somebody that wants to learn how to build applications, customize ITSM,
consult with the customer, etc.  We have a development team that is
looking to mentor somebody and promote them to a developer when the time
comes.   So that should be in the career path of any applicant.

Here's what we are looking for:

*       Very strong communication skills (written and verbal)

*       Very strong customer service skills

*       A self starter that can handle having a lot of irons in the fire
at the same time

*       Somebody that is eager to learn!

*       Experience w/ administering Remedy 7 and familiarity with
workflow.  You should know what Active Links and Filters are and when
you use each.  You should be somewhat familiar w/ the back-end forms to
ITSM/Atrium are.  You don't have to know it all but we want a bit of a
foundation.  You must know how to create groups, approval mappings,
skills, and other basic administration activities.

What now?  If you're interested, please send me your resume.  I'll
review it and we can setup a time for a phone conversation.

Jack Covert

Corporate IT

Remedy Support Team

Remedy Support Team Home Page

http://collaborate.mckesson.com/sites/esm/remedy
<http://collaborate.mckesson.com/sites/esm/remedy>

Remedy Q&A Sessions on Thursdays @ 10:30 AM PT

Details on Remedy Support Team Home Page