Try creating an email template with a template attachment.

"Bao, Hui-Qing" <h...@idirect.net>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
03/11/2010 10:23 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Auto sending out word document from Remedy.

**
All,

I am working on a requirement  that whenever a user closes a  Remedy
ticket, system should automatically email customer a word document
(content of the word document is coming from the Remedy ticket)

I have some idea of auto generating word document:
·         create a word template
·         Use DDE to open, pass value, and close the file

But I am not sure what is the best way to send out this file through
email, have you ever worked on similar task before? If so, how did you do
it?

Thank you!!

Huiqing

This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contains
information from iDirect, which may be privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.

Are"_

addressee(s) to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is
confidential or legally protected.  If you are not the intended recipient or
have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy,
distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments.  Please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and
any attachments.  Dunkin' Brands Inc. makes no warranty that this e-mail is
error or virus free.