Here's a quick stab at how I'd do it.

I'm not sure if you're trying to show this info in a report or in a
form, but basically you want to compare records in PBM:Known Error
against PBM:Known error Associations.  Then search against Request ID02
where it does not match Known Error ID and Request Type equals
Infrastructure Change.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> jha...@gmail.com 04/06/10 3:08 AM >>>

I am trying to figure out how to find Known Errors that are not
associated to a Change request.  We are using Known Errors to track
bugs and enhancements to in-house software.  We associate corrected
KEs to change requests as a Release.  I am trying to find KEs that are
not associated to a change (release) to make sure that they are
addressed and don't fall through the cracks.
I can easily find which ones are associated to a change by looking at
the Associations forms, but I am stumped on how to find ones that are
NOT associated.
We are on ARS 7.1 and ITSM 7.03.

Thanks,
James