From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Garrison, Sean (Norcross)
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AIE not connecting with rlohelper getting Error ORA-12514

**

Go to the "Atrium Integration Engine" console.  Then go to the
"Configuration->Connections" link.  You should be at the "Connections
Console".  Click on the "Oracle" tab.  For each data exchange you have
listed on the left you can configure the Oracle connection setting.  You
must do several things for it to work properly:

1.  The SID/DB Alias must be configured in your TNSNames.ora file.

2.  The path to the DB Directory must be correct.

3.  Your Login/Password must be correct.

At startup there is a aie001 startup script that contains the library
paths in an environment variable called AIE_ORACLE_LIB_DIR make sure
that is set.  If missing reintsall AIE.

Another thing to check (although I don't think this is it) is the
eie.reg file in the conf directory of where you installed aie.  In there
should be an entry for your "Oracle" adapter.  If it isn't there just
reinstall AIE.

That's about all I can think of.

Thanks,

Sean