Thanks to one and all,

Appreciate all your efforts,

For the first time I am using arreload command line utility.
I have used it in my dev server with below syntaxes; please correct me if I
am wrong at anywhere.

I have run the below command on "USER Form"
C:\Program Files\AR System\server>arreload -a "MyAdmin" -p "password" -u
"User" -f -d

The above command successfully reloaded all the user entries in the cache.
Here are my questions -
1) Can we have any log file during "arreload" command runs with all the
details?
2) Can we run "arreload" command for a single user? How?
3) Do I require restarting any of the Remedy services after running arreload
command?

I have run the below command on "GROUP Form"
C:\Program Files\AR System\server>arreload -a "MyAdmin" -p "password" -u
"Group" -f -d
Giving error as below

Updating 'target' server -- localhost
   Verifying Admin access to server
   Deleting existing group cache entries on localhost
   Reloading groups
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)
Group does not exist on server  (ARERR 318)

Any help?

Thanks & Regards,
Rambabu Rudra
System Administrator