Hi All,

I have an indexing issue and I am hoping to get some advice on the best way to
correct. This all started when I tried to remove an index on a field that is no
longer used. Currently there are 9 indexes showing on the form. When I
attempted to save I got the error below. So next I logged on to the database to
see what indexes were on the table and the only index is on c1.

There are about 1.2M records on the form. One approach would be to remove all
of the indexes from the form at once and save. However that might be real hard
on the system. Another thought would be to have the dba build the indexes on
the table so they math the application and then remove them. Better ideas
greatly appreciated.

Failure during SQL operation to the database : ORA-01418: specified index does
not exist (ARERR 552).
Failure during SQL operation to the database : ORA-01418: specified index does
not exist (ARERR 552).
Failure during SQL operation to the database : ORA-01418: specified index does
not exist (ARERR 552).
Failure during SQL operation to the database : ORA-01418: specified index does
not exist (ARERR 552).
A duplicate index has been specified -- duplicate was omitted and indexes were
created : 2 (ARERR 74).
A duplicate index has been specified -- duplicate was omitted and indexes were
created : 2 (ARERR 74).
A duplicate index has been specified -- duplicate was omitted and indexes were
created : 536870919 (ARERR 74).
Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
NaviSite
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
(315) 453-2912 x5335 (Phone)
(315) 317.2897 (Cell)

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.