If you create a directory on your local hard disk drive with the following
files:

arapi75.jar
log4j-1.2.15.jar
Go.java (contents contained below)

Then your Java API program should run.  The following is the contents of the
Go.java file.

import com.bmc.arsys.api.ARServerUser;
import com.bmc.arsys.api.ARException;

public class Go {
        public static void main(String argv[]) {
                ARServerUser ctx=new
ARServerUser(argv[0],[argv[1],null,argv[2]);
                try {
                        ctx.login();
                } catch (ARException ex) {
                        ex.printStackTrace(System.err);
                }
                ctx.logout();
        }
}

You can compile the program using the following command:

javac -cp ./arapi75.jar Go.java

You can run the program using the following command:

java -classpath ./:./arapi75.jar:./log4j-1.2.15.jar Go MyUserName MyPassword
MyARSystemServer

Please note that you will have to specify values for the boldface parameters
that are suitable for your environment.

Derek