Joe,

I will check the ARDBCQuery.dll file. The plugin server seems fine. The Server
Admin page works fine. I don’t see any plugin errors in the arerror.log.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 3:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident & Problem links on Home page NOT working!!!

**
Robert,

Issues with the ARDBCQuery.dll used to manifest this problem. Make sure your
build is of this dll that had been patched a few times is a good one. Contact
BMC Support to receive a good build.

Also make sure there is nothing wrong with your plugin server. Is your Server
Administration page working on the user tool? If not it could mean you are
facing plugin related issues... insufficient plugin API threads could be one of
the issue..

Joe