From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Coleman, Gavin
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 9:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Date/Time Fields

**

Hi List - I've got a question that I hope is really simple! We have had
several users complaining that when they click on the ellipsis (the three
dots) on a Date/Time field, the Date/Time dialog box opens up and the time
portion is displayed as 00:00:00. Other people have said that when they open
up this dialog the time portion defaults to the present time. I think this
is a user tool / mid-tier patch issue or possibly a settings issue.

Can anyone confirm where this issue lies. For reference, we are on ARS 6.3
patch 18. I've just tested with my user tool and confirmed that the time
portion appears as 00:00:00 (I am on user tool patch 24)

It's not a serious issue, but it is taking up valuable developers' time!

Thanks for your help.

Gavin Coleman

Senior Analyst/Programmer

Computacenter (UK) Ltd

Services & Solutions

Hatfield Avenue

Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9TW, United Kingdom

T: +44 (0) 1707 631662

E:  <mailto:gavin.cole...@computacenter.com> gavin.cole...@computacenter.com

W: www.computacenter.com

COMPUTACENTER PLC is registered in England and Wales with the registered
number 03110569. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business Park,
Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (UK) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the
registered number 01584718. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business
Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (Mid-Market) Limited is registered in England and Wales with
the registered number 3434654. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business
Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW
COMPUTACENTER (FMS) Limited is registered in England and Wales with the
registered number 3798091. Its registered office is at Hatfield Business
Park, Hatfield Avenue, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TW

The contents of this email are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive mail for the
addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you receive it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.
Computacenter information is available from: http://www.computacenter.com