**
Hello,

I am building an application where menus need to be provided for the Floor and Room fields of a CI.  We are currently using ITSM 7.0,3, but will be upgrading to a later version sometime this year.  We don't have ITSM 7.6 installed anywhere.  In the 7.6 concepts guide, there is a note that   "With version 7.5, the following structures were moved from BMC Remedy ITSM to BMC Atrium Core: Company (tenancy definition and external company definition), Location, and Categorization (product categorization)".  I'm guessing that means that 7.6 will make use of the PhysicalLocation class to store sites, although the screen shots in the 7.6 config guide look like the same old Site screens as in 7.0.3.  As part of Asset Management, there is also an InventoryStorage class for inventory locations.

So, keeping in mind future versions, which class would be best to use (PhysicalLocation, InventoryStorage, something else?) to store floor/room information?

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer

*IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature. *