CMDB can do this. The problem you will have is that you would need to upgrade
to ARS 7.1 or 7.5 to get a supported version of CMDB.

-----Original Message-----
From: lakhes <lak...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, Apr 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Subject: Tool suggestion

**
Hi Listners,
I needed some Tool recommendations to slove the problem that we are having
We use Remedy 6.3 ARS and Customer support module 5.6. We have asset which
we track with issues and we can relate asset to issue. Now our eng usually
log on to customer site via SHS and try to solve problem with asset that
we own. This asset can be a small piece of puzzle which customer has.
Usually the customer will provide us the layout of all the assets and
interdependencies. I was wondering is there any tool which can integrated
with remedy system which will give the topology diagram of the customer
site also which can be saved in remedy system let me know.
thanks