  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Ben Chernys
  Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 4:36 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Remedy Developer Plus Speed up ...

  **
  I sped mine up with a very simple act:  I use the 7.1 admin tool against
the 7.5, ITSM 7.6 server with no ill effects.

  I do not use the 7.1 too for export / import, publishing or consuming web
services, but for almost everything else.

  I find developer plus buggy, slow, and generally irritating.

  Ben Chernys

  Senior Software Architect
  Software Tool House Inc.

  Canada / Deutschland / Germany
  Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
  Email:       ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com
  Web:         www.softwaretoolhouse.com

  Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor.

  Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
  your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
  without staging forms, without merge workflow.
  http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/