From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Raj
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: {Remedy ARS} Re: need to design a counter

Hi Joe,
Thank you for the reply.
Form 1: HPD:HelpDesk, Integer Field on HPD:HelpDesk form.
Form2: HPD:Worklog

So, whenever there is a submit to HPD:Worklog through webservice, comments
are added to the HPD:Worklog, so only for a particular comment , which would
be my RUN IF( 'Comment'="Particular Value") qualification for designing the
filter on submit on HPD:Worklog, I need to increment the count through that
integer field (which would be a hidden integer field), which is on
HPD:HelpDesk form.

Thanks,
Raj