Hi,

Which form are you creating your entry in?

The Category/Type/Item fields are apparently checked for a valid
combination. You must specify a valid combination in your call.

You can use the normal AR System client to submit a ticket and verify the
fields that need to be sent along with valid values.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: