From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 9:10 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: COLSUM

Hi,

I now understand what you are saying.

I guess that when it reads for example 3000 records, it just drops record
1-2000 and uses the trailing 1000 records.

So for you, this results in a massive number of SQL-searches instead of
reading through the table once.

In this case, I guess a direct SQL call would be only workable solution...

I think that the best way for BMC to handle/implement this would be to use
the chunk-size you specify for the table-field, with a possible
maximum-limit equal to the system wide max-entries-returned-by-get-list...

I must confess that I typically work with fewer records in filter-tables.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org