You could create the Web View as a Web Alternate (Fixed) view type, and then
set the Default Form View to the view that you want to be reached by the
User Tool (which should be a Standard view). Then have a general rule that
always opens that form in the Web View. What will happen is users using the
MidTier will be taken to the web view, but users on the User Tool will not
be able to reach the Web View so they will be automatically directed to the
Default Form View.

I am not sure if you would get the same results from setting the Web View as
the Default Form View. It seems like open the first available Standard view,
so if you only have the two views would work. But if you have more than just
the Web View and the User Tool View, it might open a view that you don't
want. Again I haven't tested this way it just occured to me as I was typing
this reply.

I think you would be better off creating workflow that opens these views
based on how user is logging in, but I guess that is a matter of personal
preference.