That's what I seem to remember as well....I also seem to remember that he's
active on the list :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Lyle Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 10:12 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARAPI.NET 7.5.xxx

That's a good suggestion, LJ.  Note, however, that the .NET API is not
officially supported, so you will probably need to contact the actual
developer of the API rather than BMC.  I believe it is a BMC employee, so
your e-mail will still go to BMC, but you would not go through the normal
support channel.  I believe the developer contact information is included
with the readme or similar that is included with the download.

Lyle