Okay, so I solved this problem before sending the email. Please see
solution at the bottom after reading the problem.

Problem*************

ARS 6.3 on Windows with SQ Server.

So, I have a table field with 384 records. The table has Table Drill
Down enabled, Auto Fit Columns enabled, Refresh on Entry Change
disabled, and Fixed Headers Disabled. Under Advanced Display, I have
Initial Row Selection and Refresh Row Selection set to 'No Selection'.
Single Selection Only is not checked.

I have a filter that runs against the table with table looping selected.
This filter performs a Call Guide function. The guide then calls a
filter that pushes the current row to another remedy form. Basically,
I'm using a table to load data from one form to another.

Well, I run the workflow, then check my secondary form, the form that is
getting loaded from the filter, and I have 384 entries in the form, just
like I would expect. The problem, however, is that all of the entries
are the same, they are all the last entry from the table instead of each
of the individual entries.

What I'm thinking is happening is that, since push fields run at a later
phase, that remedy is pushing 384 times, but by that time its focus is
set on the last record in the table. I've tried changing the options for
Initial Row Selection and Refresh Row Selection from their defaults to
No Selection, and that hasn't seemed to help.

I'm pretty sure that I've done this before, however I cannot seem to
find the setting that is preventing each individual row from the table
field from being pushed. I know that I've pushed data from a table field
to the records being displayed, IE: changing the status on selected
rows.

NOTE******************SOLUTION**************

I fixed this prior to sending the email, but I thought I would post it
anyways for anyone else who might need to do this. I was indeed correct
that filter phasing was preventing each individual row from getting
pushed. So, I overrode filter phasing on the filter that the guide
called by adding `! to the end of the filter name. This forced the push
fields to happen using phase 1 data, so before the focus was changed on
the table. The data doesn't actually get pushed until phase 3 like
before,  because it is using a push fields process, but it still has the
data from the first phase.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr.