Firstly, the monitoring tool should be able to send an email to Remedy and
if "Yes", there are two ways:

1. Use AR System Email Engine parsing functionality: This is native feature
of AR System Email engine and doesn't require any new work-flow. However the
email must be in a specific syntax.

2. If the email cannot be sent in a specific syntax, create custom
work-flow:

   - Configure the monitoring tool to send an email to Remedy with a
   specific tag in the subject line.
   - Create a form to configure the rules based on the tag value.
   - Push the incoming email to a staging form.
   - Parse the tag from the subject line
   - Create work-flow to get the values from the rules form and push to
   "HPD:IncidentInterface_Create"

Thanks
Mahesh