If you only need two values, what about having the first Filter fire in
Phase 1?  Would that make any difference?  I was also thinking of an AL
guide, because you can force the Commit Changes action in an AL.

Or, maybe just fire the first one in that guide, then have the other one in
another guide that fires After Modify.

Rick