It is a decrypt-able format but the method used to encrypt the value is not
published.

If you want to store encrypted values in ar.conf that are specific to your
plug-in, feel free to do so and use a method of encryption that is to your
liking (blowfish works well for this).

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.