Sounds like a good suggestion, Peter.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From:         P Romain ARSlist <p.romain.arsl...@parsolutions.co.uk>
Date:         Mon, 3 May 2010 20:29:25
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: Adding Menus to AST forms

These fields are attributes in the CMDB.

I'd suggest adding $NULL$ menus to the fields via the class manager or CMDB
driver then use active link(s) on the AST form(s) to add the menu(s) you
need.

If you later change your mind about the menus, or change the menu names,
then you then only need to modify workflow, not CMDB attributes.

BTW, I found during an upgrade from CMDB 2.1 to 7.6 that $NULL$ menus I'd
added to these attributes were removed so be prepared to re-apply this
change if you ever version-up.

Cheers

Peter

  _____