Hello, Everybody!

Currently we´re working in the creation of SLA´s for some processes, but
recently we found some issues in the moment of structuring them. Some of the
activities go from one area to another and then they come back to the same area
and then they close that ticket. Let´s say is something like this:

To measure all this activities, they required each one of this areas to have
measured they own service targets, so, we created a workflow like this:
Help Desk>CustomerContact>Production> CustomerContact >Accountability>
CustomerContact

And the code is like this:

Terms and Conditions*

('Categorization Tier 1'="REQUEST" AND
'Categorization Tier 2' ="EXPLANATION" AND
'Categorization Tier 3' ="CREDIT"  AND
'Product Cat Tier 1(2)' ="DOCUMENTATION")

Available When*

'Status' < 5 AND 'ASGRP' =" Production"

Unavailable When*

'Status' < 5 AND 'ASGRP' =" CustomerContact "

Exclude

('Status'="Pending")

It has being tested with different configurations but has not achieved the
correct sequence
What is wrong is that in the moment we create a ticket and we assign them to
CustomerContact, they appear like accomplished, or, when we validate the group
in terms and conditions the group appears like separated and with no value. The
other thing is that when some of the ticket fall apart from this sequence, and
then is redirected, all the measuring is misplaced, but I assume that's the
problem putting something so straight.

I know It should be simplier than this, but until we convince them we should
work this.

We have ARS 7.1
SLM 7.1

Any idea or suggestion?
Thanks.

Omar Sierra Cejudo
-----------------------
osie...@compartamos.com<mailto:osie...@compartamos.com>
www.compartamos.com<http://www.compartamos.com/>

El contenido de esta comunicación electrónica no se considera oferta o acuerdo
de voluntades, salvo que sea suscrito por firma autógrafa del representante
legal de Compartamos. El contenido de esta comunicación es confidencial para
uso exclusivo del destinatario, por lo que se prohíbe su divulgación total o
parcial a cualquier tercero no autorizado.

The content of this electronic communication is not to be considered as an
offer, proposal, or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document duly signed
by the Compartamos legal representative. The content of this communication is
confidential and for the exclusive use of the addressee. Its total or partial
disclosure to any unauthorized third party is strictly forbidden.

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrate de que es necesario; el medio
ambiente está en nuestras manos.
Reducir  -  Reutilizar  -   Reciclar