Folks, I hate to have to write this, but I think that someone has been
trolling the ARSlist in the wild and using information for possible fraud.

I started getting phone calls early this morning from people looking for
me.  They had all received spam that evidently has my name and phone number
attached.  The emails all come with the subject line of :  *$1500_Wired to
Your Bank_in 1 Hour!*

The reason I suspect that they gained the information from the list is that
it is the only place that I can think of that has by email/phone number/name
all in one place (the phone number is unlisted).  This is a guess on my
part, but given the fact that the list is easily searchable from the web, it
seems rather likely.

I share this with you as it occured to me that IF I was correct about where
the info came from, it could be happening to others on the list to.

This is meant just as a warning.  It is a sign of the times we live in.

Warren

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer