From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Susan Palmer
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Announcing BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6.03 Beta Customer
Program!

**
Hi David,

Then according to support guidelines, v7.0.1 would become unsupported upon
official release of 7.6.x, correct?

Thanks,
Susan
On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Easter, David
<david_eas...@bmc.com<mailto:david_eas...@bmc.com>> wrote:
**

>  is 7.6.03 the last version to include the User tool?

I can't fully answer that question, unfortunately, at this time.  However, I
would say that folks would be well served to assume that it is - and then be
pleasantly surprised if it continues to be included in later releases.  Whether
this is the last release or a follow-on release is the last one, it will be
going away eventually.   Of the UI features in AR System 7.6.03, many will only
be available when using the web client - so even though the Remedy User client
is still present in the product, it is BMC's recommendation to utilize the web
client as a primary means of communication with the AR System server.

If 7.6.03 does become a terminal release for the Remedy User client, the
Statement of Direction will be updated.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.