Thanks for the reply

I running PCT-ProductCompanyAssoc when I get the error message.

John Atherly  |   APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +401-7899-5735 ext. 2120  |   Fax: +401-789-3710  |
Email: john.athe...@apcc.com  |   Site: www.apc.com/  |   Address: 132
Fairgrounds Road, West Kingston, RI 02892 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Chris Danaceau <cdanac...@attivasoft.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
05/04/2010 11:16 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Data Management tool       error Invalid Product Catalog

John, I didn't see that you specified which staging records had that
error?   It sounds like you've got records which are dependent upon the
product catalog (i.e. Assignment) where you have it specified in the
dependent record but not in your product catalog load or in your live
Product Configuration forms.

--
Chris Danaceau
AttivaSoft Solutions Architect