From: "Haines, Ricki" <ricki.hai...@libertymedical.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: 05/11/2010 07:31 AM
Subject: Problem doing People Search in Assets
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
Hello,

Has anyone had a problem doing a search in the People tab in Asset?  When I click on Add there’s a drop down to search on People, People Organization or Support Group.  Organization and Group are no problem but if I choose People it takes over 20 minutes to open the search form.  I was on patch 3 for the User tool until BMC suggested I go to patch 5 which only made it worse – finally ended task after 26 minutes.

Windows Server 2003, SP2
ARS 7.5, patch 3
User Tool 7.5, patch 5
ITSM 7.5.01
SQL Server 2005

Thanks,

Ricki Haines
Liberty/Medco
772-398-3044

This e-mail message and any attachments contain confidential information from Liberty Medical Supply. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply message and then delete the electronic message and any attachments.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature. *