From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] On
Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W [frederick.w.gro...@xo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Current LDAP Limitations?

I am currently using ARS 7.1.0 Patch 007 (on Solaris).  I can see the Date/Time
fields on my vendor form but still cannot query by them.

Anybody on 7.5 want to add whenChanged or modifyTimeStamp to your LDAP vendor
form and try to query by it?

As for #2 I believe it is a setting in the AD for max rows returned.

Fred