From: Grape Peter
Sent: den 28 april 2010 08:42
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: Java Axis 1.4 parse null values in int field

Hi All,

Does anybody know how to deserialize a int field which recieves a null value
from Remedy 7.1

The Axis 1.4 default beandeserializer is unable to parse the data if a null
value comes in a int field from remedy.

Peter Grape
Websphere portal & content developer

SCANIA Infomate AB
SAIL, SSP & PUM Technical support and development
SAIL: https://sail.scania.com<https://sail.scania.com/>
SSP:  <https://supplier.scania.com/>
https://supplier.scania.com<https://supplier.scania.com/>
PUM: <https://supplier.scania.com/>