Hi,

Why not do it in a FLTR/ACTL Set-Fields Action? It will work for any
database.

Starting with a tmp-value of "abc:xyz:def" containing exactly 3 colons.

Action 1:
  Set-Fields:
    result = LEFTC(STRSTRC($tmp$, ":"))
Action 2:
  Set-Fields:
    tmp = SUBSTRC($tmp, STRSTRC($tmp$, ":") + 1)
Action 3:
  Set-Fields:
    result = $result$ + "
" + LEFTC(STRSTRC($tmp$, ":")) + "
" + SUBSTRC($tmp, STRSTRC($tmp$, ":") + 1)

The result should be the following string:
"abc
xyz
def"

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se