Hi,

I do not know, but have you checked the content if the request-id before
the call?

I would have liked to see the logfile, as it should contain ample
information on what happens.

Exactly which OS are you running on?

Have you tried compiling the driver-program and performing a Set-Entry
from there to see if it works?

Compile a minimum program with hard-coded values to see if you can get
your code to work such as:

ARControlStruct c;
AREntryIdList IdLst;
strcpy(c.server, "xxx")
IdLst.numItems=1;
IdLst.entryIdList=(AREntryIdType *)malloc(sizeof(AREntryIdType));
IdLst.entryIdList=ticketId;
ARInitialization()
ARSetEntry()
ARTermination()

Looking at this code, I see that you are overwriting the allocated buffer
with the following code line:
IdLst.entryIdList=ticketId;

I would write someting like this:
strcpy(IdLst.entryIdList[0], ticketId);