Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

I have an unusual problem with Dev Studio, wonder if anyone else
experienced the same.  (Win Server 2003, ARS 7.5)

I'm connected to two servers (production and test), and Dev Studio work
normally on one server, but on the other, the Applications list has no
objects (will not expand/does not recognize any existing apps).
Sometimes the Working Lists disappear and I have to rebuild them.

One server is an exact VM copy of the other, so no difference there.
All apps and objects work normally in the WUT, I just can't edit/manage
applications using Dev tools.  Any ideas?

Michael W. Luttmann
Lead Remedy Developer
Fort Carson NEC

"If you don't like change, you're going to dislike irrelevance even
more."
Gen Shinseki