From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of patchsk
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: {Remedy ARS} DSO

We have a similar DSO setup for the reporting box.
Only difference is other than the forms we do not store any workflows
in reporting server also we do not use it as a hotbackup.
But may be the following could be helpful for u r questions as there
is no out of the box configuration that I know of.
1. We created two custom field 'xLastModifiedBy' and
'xLastModifiedDate', and wrote one set fields filter on Submit/Modify
If $USER$ != "Distributed Server"
    Set $USER$ and $TIMESTAMP$ to above fields.
    We added all the forms in our system to this filter, so no need to
write one filter per form. Just make sure the above field ids are same
in all the forms.
2. Probably you could just write one filter and attach all the forms
to it. This filter would fire on 0 order and if $USER$ = "Distributed
Server" skips to 999 filter.