My experiences have been positive with 6.3, 7.0.1, and so far with 7.5
(non-production).  I like the concept of using the guards and I like
things to stop when things go really wrong (which is what this will
do).  The memory increase is negligible (<5%) unless you are already
running into problems with memory exhaustion, in which case I would
suggest setting up a farm/server group or upgrading to 7.5.

If you develop custom C plugins, libumem stops you from doing dumb
things, which is nice.

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.