From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Raj
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 6:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Crystal Reports Export to Excel

Hi All,
I have a simple crystal report which contains total of 5 columns which
includes two subreports(one column each).
When exporting the report to excel I get extra rows before the each sub
report.
Does anybody know how to get rid off those extra rows so as to get a
uniform clean excel report.

Thanks,
Raj

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED