IIS and tomcat (included in the mid-tier installed) have been installed instead.

Regards

________________________________
De : Frex Popo <frexp...@yahoo.fr>
À : arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Envoyé le : Jeu 27 mai 2010, 11h 24min 57s
Objet : CMDB7.5 Apache tomcat 5.5 - URGENT

Dear all,

Installed ARS7.6 and JRE1.5(32bit) on a 64 bit machine. I am about to install
CMDB7.6patch01. If I omit to install the webservices components, the bundled
tomcat server will not get installed. So decided to install tomcat seperatly
instead. I downloaded tomcat5.5 (32/64) executable for windows, and during
installation it asks me for a 64-bit JRE!!

Is anyone familiar with this situation and is there a simple solution.

Any contributions will be very much appreciated.

Regards
frex