'Last Modified By' != 'DB.Last Modified By' AND 'Last Modified By' =
"SCIB"

You really dont need the Date in the Run if Qualification as that will
ALWAYS equal true on a Modify
and use $USER$ if that is the login name of the external process.
Unless you need to spoof that name manually while testing.