Found an old post from Mr. Frederick Grooms dated: Mar 18, 2008; 09:43am. See
below:

Re: Parameter is Incorrect

by Grooms, Frederick W Mar 18, 2008; 09:43am :: Rate this Message:    - Use
ratings to moderate (?)

Reply | Print | View Threaded | Show Only this Message

Melissa & Mike,

One thing to check...  Is the drive actually mapped on the Citrix

server.  We found that we had a problem where a drive was mapped on the

user's machine, it was not mapped on the Citrix Server (where the User

tool is actually running).  Our Citrix admins kept telling us it was

mapped but until I did an Active Link that captured the Net Use command

inside the User Tool and found it wasn't we kept having issues.

You might want to create a Diagnostics form with a button and 1 or more

large character fields to capture info and see what you really have

mapped inside the User Tool.

Fred