This is probably a good time to repost the links to the videos available for
folks moving from Admin Tool to Dev Studio:

" There is now a series of four short videos (Windows Media) available on the
BMC Developer Network about how to quickly come up to speed using BMC Remedy
Developer Studio.  They have been created by the development team and have been
posted to the documents area for AR System.   While they are targeted primarily
at experienced BMC Remedy Administrator users, anyone interested in learning
more about Developer Studio is encouraged to watch them.   Each video is around
7 - 8 minutes long.  For feedback or follow-up discussion about the videos,
please post your comments on the BMC Developer Network.

Part I - Introduction - http://developer.bmc.com/communities/docs/DOC-6015

Part II - Login, Object List and Basic Steps -
http://developer.bmc.com/communities/docs/DOC-6016

Part III - Form Editor - http://developer.bmc.com/communities/docs/DOC-6017

Part IV - Workflow Editors - http://developer.bmc.com/communities/docs/DOC-6018

A login for the BMC Developer Network is required to access the files, but
registration is free (e.g. a Support ID is not required).  If not already
registered, you can do so here:

http://communities.bmc.com/communities/create-account.jspa

If the "View" option doesn't work properly for you from BMC DN, try selecting
"Download" and then "Open With" to view the video.  Or just download it to your
local system for viewing."

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.