I haven't tested it, Doug, but I would bet money they aren't.  They are, as
you probably know, binary presets, so that any chosen value triggers ALs
that fire on that value only.  If the number you give it doesn't match a
value in the API, I would imagine it just wouldn't run at all.

I suppose that would be a way to automate a series of actions in a
script-like format, but that's easy enough to do with multiple individual
calls.

Rick