From: Guillermo Alfredo Torres Barron <guillermo.torres.bar...@banorte.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 5:50 pm
Subject: Help with People interface

Hi dear listers
e need to development a interface between human resources database and ITSM
.6, with People form, for update staff of our organization, we want to do with
eb services and java
he questions are:
 Do we need update others forms apart from People?, Which?
 Other considerations that we must take into account?
ny help is appreciate
hanks in advance
reetings from Mexico City.
tentamente
uillermo Alfredo Torres BarrĂ³n
royectos ARS Remedy

ste correo electronico es confidencial y/o puede contener informacion
rivilegiada.
i usted no es su destinatario o no es alguna persona autorizada por este para
ecibir sus correos electronicos, NO debera usted utilizar, copiar, revelar, o
omar ninguna accion basada en este correo electronico o cualquier otra
nformacion incluida en el, favor de notificar al remitente de inmediato
ediante el reenvio de este correo electronico y borrar a continuacion
otalmente este correo electronico y sus anexos.
ota: Los acentos y caracteres especiales fueron omitidos para su correcta
ectura en cualquier medio electronico.
This e-mail is confidential and/or may contain privileged information.
f you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
ou must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
ny
ther information herein, please advise the sender immediately by reply this
-mail and delete this e-mail and  its attachments.
ttend wwrug10 www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"