Howdy all

We are doing a integration into our SRM 7.6 Application where we would like
to allow people the ability to log a Service Request via a Web Service. We
already have the process working where a webservice will provide the service
categories to the end user.

We now want to be able to provide the questions for that respective service
category and have the answers to those questions being populated into the
logged request.

I have found a few of the forms where the answers / questions are being
populated...however before i go and start creating some custom workflow to
allow us to do that, i wanted to check with the communty if anyone else has
attempted this or if there are any suggestions on how this could be done
smoothly.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance