From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Timothy Powell
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 11:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy ARERR message lookup page

Very nice.
Thanks Misi.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 12:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: Remedy ARERR message lookup page

Hi,

I have published a new open web-page where you can lookup details
concerning the error message numbers from Remedy.

You can access directly from a form on our main page: http://rrr.se

Or you can go straight the slim-lined web page: http://rrr.se/cgi/arerrr

I am planning to open the information up, to enable all of us to add
information, references and insights to these wonderful (?) message
numbers. Let me know if you think this would be a good idea!

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org