Hi Joe,

Thanks for the mail. My ARS 7.5, works on a multi tenancy mode. The Event
Monitoring system triggers the Java API which in turn creates tickets.Taking
this into consideration, 25 tickets in a minute appears to be a very small
number as the events being generated, though suppressed when duplicates, are
generally large in number (about 1000 non duplicate events per minute).

If anyone has worked with tickets creation using Java API, I want to know
how many tickets per minute at max can be created that Remedy can handle.

Regards,
SriSamSri Appecherla
Mobile# +91 991 610 6008